Many of our patients ask us: What’s the difference between Botox and Dermal Fillers?
While both injection treatments have excellent anti-aging benefits, they are significantly different in terms of how they work, effects, and more.
- Reduces appearance of dynamic wrinkles and lines around forehead, eyes, brows, and mouth that are caused by movement
- Crow’s feet, laughter lines, forehead creases, etc.
- Reduce appearance of smile lines, under-eye shadows and wrinkles, and other static wrinkles that occur with age
- May also reduce appearance of scars
- Plump lips, cheeks, and hands
How They Work
- Relaxes muscles that cause dynamic wrinkles
- Restore volume to smooth out wrinkles caused by the loss of fat, collagen, and elasticity that occurs over time
Both options offer long-lasting but temporary results that can be maintained with treatment:
- Lasts about 3-4 months
- Needs repeated treatment for upkeep
- Effect duration depends on type of filler received
- Can range from a few months to 2 years
- Results may last longer than Botox, but still need upkeep treatments
Which Treatment is Better for Your Cosmetic Goals?
Meeting with licensed professionals such as the team at The Art of Dentistry & Spa is the safest and most accurate way to determine the best treatment for you.
We’ll discuss your appearance goals, treatment options, and more so you can get the best experience and results possible.
Give us a call at (732) 846-7100 or request your appointment to take the first step. We can’t wait to meet you!