I’ve been a patient of the Art of Dentistry for many years and have always received the utmost care and support. Michele has, almost exclusively, been my dental hygienist and is so caring and always makes me feel as if I’m her only patient! The care and expert dentistry is top notch!
Regain Complete Oral Function With Implants
Dental implants are artificial tooth roots. They are designed to fuse with your jawbone, serving as a strong and stable foundation for replacement teeth. At The Art of Dentistry and Spa, we utilize cutting-edge technology like digital X-rays, scanners, and 3-D imaging to plan your treatment with precision. We offer a one-stop solution for dental implants, from the initial evaluation to implant placement and restoration.
If you are interested in treatment with dental implants, we’ll start out with a complete exam to determine you are a good candidate for the procedure. Depending on your unique situation, your dentist may need to perform preparatory procedures such as tooth extractions, bone grafting, or sinus lifts. These types of procedures ensure your jaw is ready to receive the implants.
We provide a comprehensive range of dental implants to meet your needs:
- Implant Crowns – If you have one tooth missing, this single-tooth replacements will function almost exactly like your natural tooth. The crown will seamlessly blend with your natural smile.
- Implant Bridges –You can replace multiple missing teeth in a row with a dental bridge anchored to implants.
- Implant-Supported Dentures – You can keep your dentures in place with implants. You’ll be able to take care of your customized new teeth like natural teeth.
- Implant-Retained Dentures – Enjoy the convenience of removable dentures anchored by implants. No more slippery adhesive!
- All-on-4 Dental Implants – This technique uses only four strategically placed implants to replace a full arch of teeth. It’s a minimally invasive way to regain full oral function.
- Full-Mouth Reconstruction – Your dentist will repair widespread damage and tooth loss with one reconstruction treatment plan.
Once your dentist has placed your implants, your jaw will take some time to heal. After that has completed, you will return to our office for your customized restorations.
No worries if you are anxious. We go the extra mile to make sure you feel at ease. We use a needle-free anesthetic to numb your mouth. You can also relax with gentle sedation through laughing gas. There are no lingering effects, so you can drive yourself home after your implant treatment.