Wrinkles. We all dread them, and they often arrive quicker than we expect. But fear not: Dermal fillers can help!
Dermal fillers are injectable treatments that can provide natural-appearing results. Read on to learn more about how they help you maintain a young appearance, and options available.
How does a Dermal Filler work?
Dermal fillers restore facial volume to smooth out wrinkles and signs of aging. They are made up of both synthetic and natural substances (such as hyaluronic acid) that are gel-like and alleviate aging appearances in lips, under-eye circles, cheekbones, and more.
Some fillers provide results immediately after treatment. Most improvements are temporary, and injections may have to be repeated over time to maintain results.
In the case that you are unhappy with results, many hyaluronic acid fillers can be dissolved.
Our Dermal Filler Options
We offer a variety of dermal fillers for your needs:
Radiesse Volumizing Filler:
- Works with your body to stimulate the production of your own natural collagen.
- Up to 80% improvement immediately after treatment
- Results may last a year or more
- Treatments must be repeated over time to maintain improvement
- Mid-to-deep dermal implantation for the correction of moderate to severe facial wrinkles
- Can be used for lip augmentation
- Consists of hyaluronic acid
- Helps maintain face’s natural expression
Stay Young with The Art of Dentistry & Spa
Ready to put a pause on wrinkles? Contact us today for a consultation to explore our filler and botox options. Call us at (732) 846-7100 or request an appointment on our website!