The Straight Teeth You Deserve
Nothing can hurt your confidence more than teeth that you are embarrassed to show. If your teeth are crooked, it can make you want to hide your smile from the world. There’s no need for you to do that any longer. SureSmile can straighten your teeth without metal braces.
Like SureSmile teeth aligners are used to straighten crooked or crowded teeth, as well as close gaps and adjust overbites. The treatment involves wearing clear, plastic trays that are custom-designed for your mouth, making SureSmile a less noticeable alternative to metal braces. For best results, it’s recommended that you wear the invisible braces at least 20 hours per day throughout your entire treatment, switching to a new set of aligners roughly every two weeks until you’ve reached your desired results. Many patients begin to notice changes within three to four months of wearing their invisible braces.
Here are some important things to know about clear aligners:
- You can whiten your teeth while you’re wearing the trays.
- You can wear them at any age. People in their 60s are using SureSmile to improve their smiles.
- It’s easy to care for your trays. All you need is toothpaste and water.
- You may notice a slight lisp in your speech when you first start wearing the trays, but that will disappear within a week or two.
- You may experience a small amount of pain, but we can help you manage it.
Contact us today to find out if SureSmile is right for you.