I’ve been a patient of the Art of Dentistry for many years and have always received the utmost care and support. Michele has, almost exclusively, been my dental hygienist and is so caring and always makes me feel as if I’m her only patient! The care and expert dentistry is top notch!
Create a Beautiful First Impression Thanks to Cosmetic Dental Solutions
A beautiful smile is timeless. Studies have shown it is a person’s most attractive feature, no matter their age. It’s always worth it to invest in its appearance. By choosing The Art of Dentistry and Spa, you benefit from our passion to help you achieve your dream smile. Our commitment to your satisfaction never wavers. We use top-quality materials and advanced technology to ensure the best possible results.
When you come in to discuss your smile goals, your dentist will begin by ensuring your smile is as healthy as possible. We take digital X-rays and perform thorough exams to spot any underlying issues. Then we will explore your options to improve your most noticeable feature. Our cosmetic dentistry services include:
- Teeth Whitening – Get rid of tooth stains with professional whitening. You can select from in-office options or at-home solutions from brands like Zoom, KoR, and Opalescence. All will give you a brighter, more radiant smile.
- Dental Veneers – Our veneers will cover up tooth flaws and give you a flawless-looking smile. We use materials including ceramic, porcelain, and zirconia. It all depends on your personal needs and preferences. Your veneers can last a decade or longer.
- Tooth Bonding – Bonding is a cost-effective way to address minor dental imperfections and improve your smile’s appearance. Results last several years.
- Smile Makeovers – Create your dream smile by combining multiple cosmetic treatments under one plan. You can even see how your results will look, thanks to our digital previews, wax-ups, and imaging services. We want you to be happy with your future smile.
- Gummy Smile Treatment – We offer laser and FDA-approved injectable treatments to correct gummy smiles. They create a better balance between teeth and gums and help you achieve a more appealing smile.
- Facial Rejuvenation – Smooth out fine lines and wrinkles with our facial rejuvenation procedures. You’ll love having a more youthful appearance.
- Dental Spa – You can also take advantage of our dental spa, where you can get a facial or deep tissue massage.
- Clear Aligners – You can straighten your teeth discreetly with SureSmile clear aligners. Typically, patients complete treatment in about 12 to 18 months.
No matter your reason for seeing us, we make sure you are totally at ease. Our office is spa-like, so you will feel comfortable the moment you arrive. We ensure you don’t feel a thing by using a needle-free anesthetic to numb your mouth. Laughing gas is also available if you are particularly anxious. Plus, you can block out the sounds of our equipment with headphones.