I’ve been a patient of the Art of Dentistry for many years and have always received the utmost care and support. Michele has, almost exclusively, been my dental hygienist and is so caring and always makes me feel as if I’m her only patient! The care and expert dentistry is top notch!
Live Free of Dental Damage Thanks to Restorative Dental Care
When you visit us for restorative dentistry, there’s no reason to feel embarrassed about the condition of your mouth. At our dental practice, we care about you and your well-being. We want you to live a happy and healthy life with a great smile. That’s why we use the latest technology like digital X-rays and cavity detectors to easily detect issues and make precise treatment recommendations. Plus, we only use high-quality materials to make your restorations. They will look beautiful and last for years.
Your restorative options include:
- Tooth-Colored Fillings – Restore your teeth with tooth-colored fillings that blend in with your other teeth.
- Dental Crowns – Regain the beauty and function of your teeth with a porcelain crown. You can pair it with an implant to replace a single tooth.
- Inlays and Onlays – You’ll keep more of your natural tooth structure with partial crowns known as inlays and onlays.
- Root Canals – A root canal treatment will save your natural teeth and help you avoid an extraction. For complicated cases, we may refer you to a specialist.
- Dental Bridges – Fill gaps left by missing teeth with a dental bridge anchored to nearby teeth or to implants.
- Dentures – Choose from full or partial dentures for a complete and confident smile.
- Implants – We can replace one or many teeth with dental implants. Implants ensure the stability of your customized restorations and give you a stronger bite. They also protect you from bone loss in your jaw.
We use needle-free anesthetics to numb your mouth. Feel free to relax with warm neck pillows, cooling eye pads, or headphones with TVs. You can also receive sedation through laughing gas if desired. Our top priorities are your oral health and comfort!
Call us today at 732-422-5122 to schedule an appointment with your restorative dentist.