I’ve been a patient of the Art of Dentistry for many years and have always received the utmost care and support. Michele has, almost exclusively, been my dental hygienist and is so caring and always makes me feel as if I’m her only patient! The care and expert dentistry is top notch!
Keep Your Mouth in Great Shape With Preventive Solutions
At The Art of Dentistry and Spa, our experienced dental team uses state-of-the-art technology to provide comprehensive dental solutions. However, we don’t stop at just dental care. We address other health issues related to your mouth, such as sleep apnea and TMJ problems.
Our general dentistry treatments are what keep your mouth free from infection. If it’s your first visit, we will spend a bit of extra time getting to know you and your oral health history. Your future appointments may include these preventive services:
- Dental Cleanings and Exams – Keep your teeth and gums healthy with regular cleanings and exams. We check for cavities with our digital cavity detector, look for indications of gum disease, and examine your neck and head for signs of oral cancer. Your dentist will also use airway testing to identify sleep troubles.
- Dry Mouth Solutions – We offer prescription toothpaste, mouth rinses, and sonic solutions to combat dry mouth, along with heavy metal testing if desired.
- Cold Sore Treatment – Laser treatment encourages quick healing of cold sores. If treated early enough, the laser can prevent a sore from forming and also stop future reoccurrences.
- Bad Breath Treatment – Discover the root causes of bad breath to eliminate the issue. We’ll recommend suitable products and check for any underlying infections.
- Non-Surgical Gum Disease Treatment – To treat gum disease effectively, our services include scaling, root planing, laser treatments, topical antibiotics, and antibacterial irrigation.
- Mouthguards – We provide custom mouthguards for athletes and for individuals dealing with teeth grinding. If teeth grinding is related to TMJ problems, we offer comprehensive solutions for long-term relief from this condition.
Our patient-centric approach ensures your comfort throughout your visit. You’ll enjoy amenities like heated neck wraps, cooling eye pads, TVs, and headphones.