I’ve been a patient of the Art of Dentistry for many years and have always received the utmost care and support. Michele has, almost exclusively, been my dental hygienist and is so caring and always makes me feel as if I’m her only patient! The care and expert dentistry is top notch!
Begin Your Journey to a Radiant Smile With a Complete Makeover
Your dream smile is within reach. When you visit our practice for a smile makeover, we begin by discussing the changes you want to make and the possible treatment solutions. Your dentist will use advanced technology and modern treatment techniques to ensure your makeover is tailored to your exact needs. Through digital previews and wax-up models, you can see the potential results before we begin. This gives you confidence in the transformation process.
Your personalized smile makeover plan may include:
- Teeth Whitening – Choose between in-office options like Zoom, KöR, and Opalescence, or at-home solutions with Opalescence and Zoom take-home kits.
- Dental Veneers – Enhance the appearance of your teeth with veneers. We use materials such as ceramic, porcelain, zirconia, or hybrid for your veneers.
- Tooth Bonding – Get rid of dental flaws with bonding and restore the beauty of your teeth.
- Gummy Smile Treatment – If you show too much of your gums when you smile, we can use laser technology or FDA-approved injectables to tone down your gumline.
- Facial Rejuvenation – Look more youthful by smoothing out fine lines and wrinkles with FDA-approved injectable treatments.
- Clear Aligners – Achieve straighter teeth and a more aligned smile through SureSmile’s clear aligner solution.
- Dental Crown – For more serious damage, dental crowns will preserve and enhance the appearance of your teeth.
For any procedure that may have even the slightest discomfort, we use a needle-free anesthetic to numb your mouth. If you feel nervous, you can also receive laughing gas.