I’ve been a patient of the Art of Dentistry for many years and have always received the utmost care and support. Michele has, almost exclusively, been my dental hygienist and is so caring and always makes me feel as if I’m her only patient! The care and expert dentistry is top notch!
Get Your Smile Back in Good Condition
By choosing our practice for dental surgery, you won’t have to visit an oral surgeon. Plus, you benefit from our practice’s extensive experience, advanced technology, and modern techniques. We only recommend surgery treatments you absolutely need to better your oral health, function, or beauty. Your dentist will use up-to-date technology such as digital X-rays and 3-D imagery to precisely plan your surgical procedures. Plus, to encourage the healing process, we use a centrifuge to create platelet-rich fibrin (PRF) from a small amount of your blood. The natural substance promotes faster healing following your surgery.
Our oral surgery procedures include:
- Tooth Extractions – We save teeth whenever possible, but your dentist will perform an extraction when necessary to protect your overall dental health.
- Cosmetic Gum Surgery – To beautify your gumline, we can replenish lost gum tissue. If necessary, your dentist can use a gentle laser to remove a bit of gum tissue to prepare your teeth for veneers or crowns.
- Ridge Augmentation – This procedure will prepare your jawbone for dental implant placement.
- Sinus Lifts – If you are getting implants in the upper jaw, this will create space for the implants and restore bone lost in the area.
- Gum Grafts – Your dentist will restore your receding gumline to enhance its beauty and help you avoid further complications.
- Bone Grafting – This procedure rebuilds bone lost in your jaw. It’s also done to prepare for implants.
- Emergency Dental Care – If you need an extraction or other treatment in a hurry, we can treat dental emergencies. We have same-day appointments available. You can also contact us after-hours and on weekends.
We know how anxiety-inducing it can be to hear you need dental surgery. That’s why we have laughing gas sedation. You can also block out the sights and sounds of our equipment by wearing headphones while watching our TVs.